Because We Care, Our Office’s Ongoing Safety Precautions
Thank you for choosing Bear Tooth Dental. Our primary mission is to provide a vision of possibilities and then give you wings to help achieve your goals. To ensure your safety, we have instituted new protocols. Our desire is to continue to deliver a quality dental experience every time you call our office, visit our website, or visit our office. Safety and quality are our priorities. We have made investments in our facility and our technology to best allow us to deliver quality experiences in a safe environment. While your return to our office will initially seem different, remember it is the same smiling faces behind those masks and shields. We are here to help each of you. Don’t hesitate to ask a team member if you need anything.
To help prevent the transmission of all respiratory infections, including COVID-19, we adhere to standardized infection control measures, such as performing hand hygiene and providing tissues and no-touch receptacles to throw away used tissues. We follow routine cleaning and disinfection strategies, using cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant, as well as appropriate sterilization of all instuments and equipment. We also use new facemasks and gloves for each patient per guidelines set by the ADA and CDC.
The pandemic related closure of our office caused us to cancel approximately 600 dental appointments. As we begin to expand the dental treatments we can offer, we will be initially be appointing patients in urgent need of care. We will be expanding hours to accommodate our patients. We appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
Upon scheduling an appointment, we ask that each patient:
- Update your health history
- Complete a COVID-19 screening
- Update personal information including dental insurance information.
You will receive an email with appointment information as well as links to the above documents 72 hours prior to your appointment. Each of these can be completed over the phone with a team member or by sending the documents to email@example.com. If completed over the phone, please allot 15-20 minutes for the call.
Arriving for your Appointment:
We ask that you inform us of a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 including cough or shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, or any symptoms of illness. To best ensure the health of our patients and team, any patients exhibiting signs/symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
Day of Appointment
- When you have arrived for your appointment, please call or text the office to inform us of your arrival and wait in your car or outside the office.
- We will call you when we are ready to bring you into the office. Please leave all personal items in your vehicle.
- To protect our patients and team members, all team members will always be wearing appropriate PPE including a face mask or shield. Those coming into the office must wear a facemask.
- When you are brought into the office for your appointment, we will take your temperature. To receive treatment, your temperature must be below 100.4 F. Hand sanitizer will also be at the station. We request that each person entering the office sanitize their hands for 20 seconds.
- A member of the team will escort you into the treatment room.
We are attempting to make your time in our office as “Touchless” as possible. Our team members will be following a schedule of regular sanitation of “touched” surfaces.
☐ Appointment Made
☐ Health History Update Completed
☐ COVID-19 Screening Completed
☐ Patient Information and Insurance Updated
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment. Please call with any questions.